Join Our Team
The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® is looking for talented professionals to join our team. NCMEC offers a friendly work environment, generous benefits package and the opportunity to be part of a team of diverse, dedicated individuals working towards NCMEC’s important mission of helping families, children, law enforcement and other professionals to find missing children, reduce child sexual exploitation and reduce child victimization. NCMEC is an equal opportunity employer.
Career opportunitiesAssistant Case Manager Business Analyst Community Educator (Buffalo, NY) Content Manager Database Developer Forensic Imaging Analyst, CVIP Java Applications Developer Manager, Policy & Governmental Affairs Software Development Project Manager
How to apply
Qualified candidates may apply for open positions by sending a résumé and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. Attach your materials as a Microsoft® Word® or PDF document, or copy and paste into the body of the email message. You will receive an automatic response via email to inform you we have successfully received your information.
Due to the high volume of résumés received applicants will only be contacted if we wish to schedule an interview or need further information.
Full-time employees are eligible to receive the benefits listed below:
Health and wellness benefits
- Health insurance coverage that offers medical, prescription, dental and vision options.
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent child care.
- 100 percent employer funded short-term and-long term disability insurance.
- 100 percent employer funded life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment.
- Optional life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
- Family and medical leave.
Paid leave benefits
- Nine observed and up to four floating paid holidays.
- Paid annual and sick leave.
- 100 percent employer funded defined contribution retirement plan.
- 403(b) retirement plan.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- In-service presentations.
- Professional development and training courses.
- Tuition assistance.
- Discounted gym membership for employees at NCMEC headquarters in Alexandria, Va.
- Parking and public transportation assistance at NCMEC headquarters in Alexandria, Va.
- Employee assistance and work life program.
- Credit union membership.
- Telecommuting opportunities.
Internship opportunitiesCase Analysis Intern Case Assistant, Missing Children Case Assistant, Missing Children (Austin, Texas) Case Assistant, Missing Children (Tustin, Calif.) Child Victim Identification Program Intern CyberTipline Intern Development Assistant Intern (Austin, Texas) External Affairs Intern Family Advocacy Assistant Forensic Intern Outreach and Program Intern (Austin, Texas) Program Development, NetSmartz Workshop Project ALERT Assistant Team ADAM Assistant
How to apply
Qualified applicants may apply for open positions by submitting a completed application form. Applications must be received by the application deadline for the semester of interest and include a current résumé, most recent transcript(s) and Statement of Purpose to be considered. Please do not include the instructional pages of the application with your submission.
Volunteers assist with NCMEC’s mission in a variety of ways. If you would like to volunteer at one of our office locations, please submit completed volunteer application to our Alexandria office at 699 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 or fax to 571-482-3390.
Questions? Contact NCMEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.